What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am currently hooked by these dramas

Oh My Lady, Personal Taste, both are kdramas and Down With Love, a Taiwanese drama.

Oh My Lady


I just love this drama not because Siwon is the lead actor but because it is pretty good drama. Worth watching.

Here's the first episode of the drama. Video is from Viikii.




Personal Taste


Is my second kdrama that I can't miss. This is the first time I watch Lee Min Ho because I do not have a ny interest to watch Boys Over Flower.

Here's the first episode of the drama:




Down With Love



I seldom like Mandarin dramas but when I saw that Jerry Yan is acting in this drama, I just can't stop myself from watching. I really like him in Meteor Garden a few years ago.

And here's the first episode:



Enjoy watching my favorite dramas!

0 comments: