What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Currently Listening To...

I'm currently listening to all these songs and watched their MVs in Youtube. After knowing Hwangbo and Hyunjoong, I found this MV of Chakra entitled Come Back to Me. Love the song!



And a song from SS501's new mini album, Find.



Then, listen to another song from Davichi, Mi Woe Do Sa Rang Hannika. Love their voice.



A happy song from SuJu-H, Cooking? Cooking! - Yoriwang. I even make this song as my ringtone. He he he.



And lastly, my sister's favorite song from Tohoshinki 23rd Single, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ne Natte Shimattandarou. Such a sad song but very good and addictive.

0 comments: