What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Friday, August 1, 2008

My love for Korean - kpop, kdrama & kclothing

Hi!

Today's my first time writing about my love for K-pop/drama/clothing.

I fall in love with them not so long ago, maybe starting from 2 years ago after watching Winter Sonata.

I've read so many blogs and sites for K-things and also YouTube has made available so many videos of Korean boy bands such as Super Junior, TVXQ, Epik High, Big Bang, SHINee and so on. I love them all.

Every day, it has become a routine for me to read the latest news about them. It's like my day would not be complete if I do not read/watch/listen to anything Korean. I know, I'm not Korean and I don't even expect that they are going to influence me. What to do hah!

0 comments: