What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Current Addiction: SS501


L-R: Jungmin, Kyujong, Hyunjoong, Youngseng and Hyungjoon

Yes! That is SS501! Another pretty boys band. Of course, they are really handsome but pretty too. I got to know this idol group after I learnt about DBSK and SuJu. They've became my no. 3 favorite band. Actually I love a lot of Korean bands.

Recently I'm watching "We Got Married" and Hyun Joong is casted with Hwang Bo. They've become my daily addiction. I've downloaded all their songs (thanks to Fly High for sharing and allowing k-pop lovers all over the world to d/load the songs).

I love their new album "FIND" and the songs are awesome. I've read somewhere that they are coming to Malaysia soon after they wrap up their activities in Japan. That's good.

Watch the Find MV from youtube below:



(credit: quainte501)

0 comments: