What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Currently Watching: Suju-H Pajama Party MV

I'm enjoying their new MV. I like the song and now I like the MV just like Cooking? Cooking!. Full of funny things and the props... oh what can I say? After all they are Suju right!

Let's enjoy the MV. (Edit: this is the new link because the last one got suspended by YT)

0 comments: