What I Like.

  • Brilliant Legacy, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Yang, Witch Yoo Hee, Lovers
  • It Starts With a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Meteor Garden
  • Julie Garwood, John Grisham, Julia Quinn, LaVyrle Spencer
  • K-Pop & K-Drama
  • KBS World, Harry Potter, CSI, McLeod's Daughter
  • Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Jae Hee, Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Jun Ki
  • Lee Seung Gi, Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, SS501, SHINee, Epik High
  • We Got Married, X-Man, Love Letter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spending my time watching We Got Married

Today is our National Day. There isn't anything planned for this holiday. Actually I do have one program in the morning but it's only for 2 hours. Now I'm back at home thinking of what I want to do to fill up my free time. It seems that dear hubby is busy uploading some football videos to youtube and doesn't seems to mind me, so how about watching some variety programs on crunchyroll.

Hey, what about We Got Married? I haven't watch the 22nd episode yet. Uhhh, I miss my Lettuce couple (HJ - HB) and it's their 100 day anniversary. This gonna be good and it's better be good.

Okay, I'm ready. Let's go to crunchyroll...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-439352/We-Got-Married-Episode-22-Part-1.html

Ah... they were so awkward but sweet. Although HJ seems to be shy and could not meet HB's eyes while showing his suits to HB, he still got mesmerized when HB wears the first dress. Feel good expression. Look at HJ ...

2 comments:

farah, s. said...

i also love to watch this lettuce couple.. hehe.. =)

but so sad.. andy-sobi and alex-shinae couples are leaving wgm.. huhu.. =(

hanniaziz said...

farah - i agree, WGM has become sadder and sadder, it's not the same anymore with the new added couples, anbi and alshin leaving...